Friday, January 14, 2011

Michael 8.5 weeks

So I'm totally aware that of course I think my son is adorable, but I just can't get enough of him! I also swore I would post 1,000 pictures on facebook but I never swore I wouldn't do it on my blog, so here are some pics of my adorable son. Look at this precious face!
For those of you that know both Mike and I, who does Michael look like?
Oh, he's so innocent!
LOVE the happy expression!
He's full of smiles, he started about 7ish weeks and I hope it continues forever!
So serious
Happy!
My handsome little boy! I can't believe how quickly he's growing, but I also am enjoying every waking moment!!! More to come I'm sure :)

3 comments:

a&cmom said...

Kim! He is ADORABLE!!!!!! I can't believe how grown up he has gotten since I last saw him! So alert and smiling - sooooo cute! I have to say he is looking more like you as he gets older. But in the very first picture you posted he looks just like Serena!! The eyes and nose area, that's the first thing I noticed. He is too cute!!!!! Hope all is well! xoxoxo

Jean DiDaniele said...

He's adorable.. Think he looks like his mommy!!!!

AFillmore said...

Oh my goodness! He's absolutely adorable!!!! Love the "serious" face in the midst of all those smiles.