Monday, January 3, 2011

Inspire Project 52

Ok so as we sprint into 2011 my fellow photog, Sandra, and I decided we were going to take on a "project" that would inspire us to get out and shoot things on a weekly basis, these "things" would be a variety of different topics, not just or normal, weddings and people. We are calling this Inspire Project 52. The goal is for us to get out and shoot but we are also encouraging you to do the same. It would be great if you too wanted to share your photos or comments, thoughts or even ideas of things we can do in the 52 weeks ahead. I would love any feedback you'd like to give as well! So each month I will give the topic, so for instance this month is outdoors, it can be ANYTHING outdoor related, and yours can even be a photo from the past, however mine will all be current. You will see they are nothing crazy just something that you like or you thought was neat. I chose this beach shot because I was down in Milford on the beach and just looked down the beach and though how beautiful! The fog was so thick yet I love the minimal houses and the distance you can see. You just can't go wrong at the beach! What's your idea?

2 comments:

Kristen S said...

What a great idea! This is similar to a scrapbook project that I was going to undertake! Still deciding! Maybe i'll do your photo project and then make it into a scrapbook page!

Kim Friend said...

Happy New Year Kim!!! I love this idea too! Can't wait to partake!