Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Aaron & Amber's Wedding

On June 20th, I headed to Middlebury, to Amber's parents house to photograph their backyard wedding. I had been to their home previously but it looked even more amazing on the wedding day. The home is a beautiful old mansion, (think like Newport mansions, it's amazing!) and they had a beautiful tent set up in the back yard, and other tents for the ceremony... sadly the tents came in super handy as the rain didn't hold off for us! Anyway, here are some favs of mine...
Isn't this dress stunning? Amber looked Amazing in it too! Don't the compliment each other so well?
The beautiful bride
There were so many rooms (60 to be exact) inside to photograph them, it was great!
And check out this staircase... this is their house!!!
Love these!
The happy couple
I love this picture she is beautiful, simple and stunning

I love this, it's sort of tropical and antique I love it.
so precious... a happy and sweet combo
This is my favorite photo of the day... check out this emotion... I love father daughter moments and this one tops it... LOVE IT!
And of course the MUD!!!!! I felt terrible the dress was amazing and clearly it was totally covered in mud. The dance floor was like slip and slide, everyone was falling and everyone was filthy, it was comical for everyone to watch.
Thanks Aaron and Amber for including me in your special day. To see more of their photos, watch their slide show. To view all of their photos, follow this link to their photo. Enjoy!

No comments: