Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kim & Kevin's Wedding

I find it funny how things in life tend to work out, how people come into your lives and how you are so blessed and thankful to know them...the Austin family is one of those. I photographed Sarah and Ben's wedding in 2003, and we hit it off instantly. After the wedding we remained friends, and then Sarah even started working with me shooting weddings, until sucessfulling opening up her own photography company in Fairfield. Throughout the years, and children bday parties and other events, I have come to know Sarah's family and love them all... Kim and Kevin were no exception. They are the type of people who make you feel so comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. So on Thursday June 11th I drove down to Deleware to begin the festivities for the wedding. I stopped in Willmington to check out the most beautiful church, the grounds, everything was amazing, and then I proceded to Chadds Ford, PA where my hotel and reception was. It was beautiful!
Friday morning, I drove back to DE and began photographing Kim and the girls. Her house is beautiful and I love some of the shots of her in her living room... she looks amazing!!!
Before the ceremony we grabbed a few shots... I love this of Kim.
And the sisters... Sarah, Kim & EmilyKim & Kevin I had a great time with you guys, thanks for including me in your special day. To see more click here.
To view all photos click here, then on client access then on their photo.

No comments: