Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary Michael!

Two years ago yesterday, I made the biggest promise of my life, and I still (yes even after two full years) couldn't be happier! Mike and I decided to celebrate our anniversary, at home, on our deck, with lobsters and wine... it was awesome!

Mike after lighting the fire pitKisses from MaiseyBefore he dug in
Lobster, grilled corn on the cob, baked potato, and cucumber salad... and of course... Lots of wine! Um... Mike posing w/ his dinnerUs :)After dinner, we watched our wedding video, and laughed and laughed, it was awesome to see it all over again and remeber everything throughout the year. After that we decided to finally book a much talked about vacation to Jamaica, so in August we will re-celebrate our anniversary, a much needed vacation, and my birthday in Montego Bay Jamaica! I absolutely can't wait! This past year was full of happy moments, but even more so with a lot of bumps in the road, but the truth is, every bump we were there for eachother and there is no other person I'd rather have by my side through all the journeys in life! Happy 2nd Anniversary Michael! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you two look look happier and happier together by the day!
Enjoy Jamaica...you deserve it!
<3, LMB

Kimberly said...

Whoever you are.. thank you! We are happy and we certainly will enjoy Jamiaca!!!