Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Krissy & Joe's Wedding - 7-3-09

On July 3rd, I had a fabulous time photographing Krissy and Joe's wedding. The are the sweetest couple and have such wonderful friends and family. When I arrived at the house, all the girls were getting their hair and makeup done and hanging out. I knew going into this day that it was going to be an emotional day for Kris, as she lost her mother to breast cancer, however she didn't let a moment go by that she didn't think of her mom, and it showed in her attention to detail to include her, and in all the emotion throughout the day. I have a ton of favorites here, so bear with me...
LOVE her dad... isn't he the cutest?Stunning, adorable, beautiful... she says it all
Again, not a moment without Mom
Her Maid of Honor was also Joe's sister and I thought that was so adorable. Krissy is so close with Joe's family and it was so great to see all of them interact, if I didn't know better I would have thought it was her own parents.
I love Kris sneaking a look at Joe during the ceremony. During the ceremony they were remembering Krissy's mom and they said how all around us are signs of her, and with that let out a HUGE boom of thunder, which resulted in lots of laughter and tears, it was perfect timing!
Seriously... aren't they adorable?!
Their "moment"
Joe and his guys were great, they were striking poses and having a blast, it was hysterical!
I have to say, their bridal party was the best! Never in all my years of photographing had I seen a choreographed dance with the entire bridal party! They all came out and did the THRILLER dance it was absolutely hysterical and a site to see!!! Check out the video from Chris.
Again, thoughts of mom
The First dance
How cute, they were one moment all lovey, having a moment then they rocked out during the chorus... soooo cute!
Then back to lovey :)
This father daughter dance was a tear jerker... I love the emotion no words were said, just sheer emotion.
The photo says it all.
The happy couple.
Kris and Joe- I had such a good time photographing your wedding, and it really seems as though everyone had a great time. Everyone was so fun to work with and it really was a wedding that I'll never forget with the Thriller dance... props to your bridal party for that one! From the day I met you, I was instantly happy for you and knew what a great couple you were. The engagement session at the Hillstead only proved it more, and the wedding day topped it off. I wish you all the best! To view the photos go here then click on client access then their photo. And don't forget their slide shows!!!

No comments: