Thursday, March 10, 2011

Engagement Shoot- New Haven, CT

Last Friday, Kaylin & Raul and I spent the bitterly cold, windy afternoon down on the beach in New Haven, at Light House Park. I for one had a blast (and I think they had a pretty good time too!) I hadn't met Raul yet and he was absolutely hysterical, which lead for some laughs and glares from Kaylin! Despite the cold they were such troopers dealing with the winter conditions for the shoot... here are some of my favorites, and you can find all my favorites in this slide show.
I LOVE this whole scene the sky, the grass their moment... Love it :)
Raul was full of "tricks" that kept us all laughing!

They are so cute together, full of little moments
And... the dip
The sun was just starting to set, love this causal moment with a little lens flair from the sun.
KK + RV = Love
See what I mean, they were just full of great moments, and Raul has a way of making Kaylin smile in the most natural way, they were awesome!
And this photo pretty much sums up our afternoon
Kaylin & Raul- I had such a great time photographing you two, you make such an awesome couple full of fun and great smiles. I know you will be living at a distance for some time and hope you have these photos to remind you how happy you make one another and come June you'll be married! Looking forward to your wedding! Enjoy!

No comments: