Friday, October 2, 2009

My beautiful Niece...

Last week my beautiful niece came in3 months late for her5 year photos... 5 years already... gosh how time flies!! Isn't she beautiful?!
Full smiles...
She's such a "poser" now
I used these umbrella's 2 years ago for my wedding, and somehow she just remembered them... so of course we had to use them!

How cute is it, her mom tells me all she wants to do is hang out with her Auntie Kim, and she's always willing to get her pictures done, even more so when mommy's not here. Every fall we take her pumpkin picking and then back here to make cookies and carve the pumpkins... couple more weeks!!! We can't wait. Be sure to check out her slide show, and Murry, she had to have Maisey in the photos, it was more like one photo with maisey and one without! ha.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Love your blog and the pics are awesome!!

Eileen said...

What a gift to see my beautiful greatniece. She becomes more lovely every day. Thank you so much!
Love,
Auntie Eileen & Uncle Bruce.