Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kelly and Doug's Wedding 9-12-09

On September 12, Sandra and I photographed Kelly and Doug's wedding! We had a blast! The day itself was picture perfect, and the company we had the same. The bridal party was a blast and the guests ROCKED the photobooth!
Kelly's dress
Isn't she stunning...
I love this, she is flawless!
Post ceremony... jumping for joy... I love Dougs face, he did EXACTLY as we wanted!
having a little moment
Look at this bridal party, aren't they chic?!
sisters
Not sure why, but I really dig this one
The cute couple
Not sure what was so funny but I love it
The cute couple and the beautiful grounds at the Turf
Great smiles
Love this!!!
And here rocks the photobooth! I chose to leave out the bare a$$ that someone chose to show!!! so many hysterical moments!
I love it she's jumping on the couch!!!
And of course we can't leave out shrek! Look what they did to him...
We had such a great time and can't believe it's over! You have some crazy photbooth shots, ha! You can view all their photos and all four of their slide shows. Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments: