Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kim & Brit's Engagement Shoot - Westerly, RI

On Saturday, Mike and I went up to Westerly, RI to photograph a great friend of mine, Kim and her fiance, Brit. Kim and Brit have dated for quite a while and in August, he finally popped the question. I was excited to take these pictures for them. Kim and I have been friends since college where we were inseparable. We ran together, partied together, and even lived together for years... it was awesome. I've seen Kim's previous boyfriends, heard all the stories, and can honestly say there is no better match for her than Brit. From the moment he walked into her life, I knew he was the one. She always ranted and raved about this wonderful guy, and after meeting him years ago, I will agree. He's the perfect fit for my dear friend.
On the rocks in RI
Cuties
Hank, he LOVED the camera!
I loved the dunes pictures... can you tell?!
Love this, the colors, their expressions etc!
Aren't they a cute couple?
Love this, a great moment!
I know a bit far, but I love this picture...
Omg, look at Hank, he cracked us up!
Poor Hank, he wanted to be in EVERY photo
And he got mad when we wouldn't let him...
Jumpin for joy!
We had a great time with you all day Saturday, wish we could do it more often! I am so excited for all that you have going on in your lives right now, and am so happy for you. Can't wait for the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click the links below to view: All photos and Slide Show

2 comments:

crowley_kia said...

WE LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, Kim! You are so talented!

Kimberly said...

Glad you love them I had a blast doing them! Thanks for writing!!!