Thursday, June 4, 2009

A surprise engagement!

A few weeks ago, I got a call from Chris who asked if I would photograph his proposal one Friday evening. He was so freaking adorable, he had the whole thing so well though out and planned that I could help but print it and give it to Carolina when I finally met her. He sent along a 7 page adobe file with photos and directions as to where he would stand, what angle he would face, etc. It was adorable. So here I am sitting in the woods, waiting for them to come down to the dock, and I can only imagine the thoughts that were running through Carolina's head when she saw me photographing the tree leaves... afterwards, it was all worth it though!
The happy couple

Having their moment during the proposal!I love her face, it's just priceless and she's full of happiness! I love it... needless to say... she said yes!
And what a great job he did on the ring, no? It's stunning!
So cute!
It was an awesome night and I hope you guys enjoyed your dinner afterwards. I hope you enjoyed the photos, and I hope to photograph the big event this fall! To see the slide show click here.

No comments: