Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SOOOOOOO busy!

Well I haven't blogged in a while, but I have been super busy getting things out the door!
I don't want to leave anyone out, but due to the business of this time of year this blog will be a blurb of what I've been up to!
First off I had the pleasure of photographing the L family. They are new to KLP and we had a blast. You can check out their slide show here.






Last Tuesday I had a portrait party with NINETEEN CHILDREN... YES 19!!!! It was honestly a blast and great to meet so many new families. The kids were all adorable, and it seems like we got some great shots! Here are some of the cuties:
















































After that I went to Stratford to photograph another one of my "regulars" the "N" family. They are so cute and great to see them every year developing more of a personality. Take a look at them.

No comments: