Thursday, November 20, 2008

Megan & Travis' Wedding

On October 17th, Megan and Travis tied the knot. The day started at the Waters Edge in Westbrook where I captured Travis and the guys before they headed off to the ceremony and then headed up to Megan's room to get her ready and do the girls photos. Everything was perfect. The ceremony then took place at St. John's Church in Old Saybrook, which is a beautiful church that I've shot at several times.
After the ceremony we headed back to Waters Edge and down to the beach to capture some great moments with the bridal party and T&M alone.
The reception was a blast, everyone had a great time and the decor was perfect. The band was amazing, they had everyone going all night, and had me singing along to every song... apparently it was quite obvious as the band member came up to me and said how great it was that I was singing a long... oops, hey they were good!



Megan and her dad had a great first dance, I guess the reason I thought it was great was it was to a t what my dad and I did for ours, same song, same dance, and it was just really sweet.
Anyway, enough blabbing, time to check out the photos!

No comments: