Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A new Family to KLP

On Sunday while I was down in Fairfield, I had the opportunity to photograph a family that is new to Kimberly Lynn Photography. I had such a blast. The kids were so great, full of energy and so adorable!













'S' is the oldest and loved playing sports with dad. He played football, and basketball, but he also enjoys baseball. He was such a good big brother.



















Then there is 'C' who is the middle child, and so cute... running around and wanting to play with everything. I was greeted at my car door as soon as I pulled up the drive by him, he was such a blast.














Then there is 'M' who is right in the mix with her brothers. She is just as speedy and isn't afraid to be on the bottom of the pig pile! We had such a blast and it was so wonderful to meet such a great family. To see more watch the slide show.

No comments: