Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lisa & Chris's Wedding Slideshow

Good morning! I have been working around the clock to finally get caught up on my summer weddings that have slipped away from me, and I can say I'm almost there!
I just finished posting Lisa and Chris's slide show. They got married July 12th at St. Clements Castle in Portland. The whole day was amazing from the beautiful church with a full mass which allowed me to capture these priceless expressions of the couple. After the ceremony we headed to one of my favorite places... Gouvia Vineyards in Wallingford. For me it's a favorite as that is where I got engaged and once you see the photos you'll see just how amazing it is! From the rolling hills to the scenic dock and water, it is just georgeous. Anyway, thanks Lisa and Chris for a fun day and thanks Brian for holding my reflector!
Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

lmendes13 said...

Hi Kim,
Thank you so much. The pictures came out beautiful. I can't wait to see the candid pictures from the reception. When do you think those will be up? You did an amazing job. Thank you.
Love, Lisa

Kimberly said...

So glad you like them! Can't wait to give you the album! Gouvia was AWESOME!!