Monday, March 24, 2008

Pack it up...

Pack it up, move it out was sort of the theme for these few days ahead. My parents are moving out of their/our house that we have lived in for about 19 years! I find it somewhat sad we will no longer have the house, but I've also realized it's just a house and I'm so happy and excited for my parents to move into what they are so looking forward to... a custom built house. It really is awesome and perfect for them, and I really couldn't be happier for them. So despite all the packing and boxes and lugging for the next week or so we are moving onward in our lives and ready for a new home to fill with many more memories!
Today and tomorrow I'll be there packing then, Thursday and Friday I'll be at the new house, Un-packing :)
This past weekend I did a shoot for Kacey Rose she was adorable. Her hair has grown in quite a bit and she was filled with energy. She wasn't thrilled about having her pictures taken at first, so we captured her reading with her mom and flying w/ her dad. Then we went outside for her favorite thing of all... the swing. It was freezing out and she didn't want to leave that swing, she had a smile on her face from ear to ear and she kept asking to be pushed higher, and then she'd scream with excitement as she glided through the cold air. It really was special to capture all this and be able to give it to their family. I am working on the photos but should have them done tomorrow so I'll be sure to post a few of my favorites.
Stay tuned for more!

No comments: