Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Monday

I can't believe it's already Monday... where do the weekends go? If any of you did anything exciting and want share with the rest of us, please do!
I took a trip to Boston on Friday, where I watched a track meet for several hours, and would you believe I didn't even bring my camera? I think it was just nice to go and relax and watch the events and not be worried about having my camera at all times. Needless to say the indoor track season is now over, and outdoor begins!
In more exciting news, I THINK we might be putting an addition on our house which in turn means that... I MIGHT BE GETTING A STUDIO AGAIN! you see for all of you who didn't know me, before I married my awesome husband I had a cute little house that I bought 3 years ago, where I could work from, a tiny little studio set up inside which was perfect for what I needed, but so they say about marriage, it's a give and take, and I took him and gave up my studio :( but it looks as though those days were short lived and I might see that again. I can't get my hopes up too much yet for nothing is done, but I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, Wednesday I'm attending Barker Speciality's Academy of Ideas where I have been asked by Gerry Barker himself to have a business lunch and meet some neat vendors. It should be a neat way to meet people and see the latest of ideas!
In other fun news I am also advertising with Barker Speciality. They just purchased a vehicle, so I call this a moving billboard. It's basically a truck with from what I understand 2 huge displays on the side and one in the rear and they drive from Hartford, to Stamford in rush hour 2 times a day and my ad will appear on the rear, which I personally think is just the best... what else do you do when you are stuck in traffic except study the ad in front of you right?! I can let you know more about the truck on Wednesday when I return from my luncheon.
Anyway enough about me, feel free to share anything.. anyone!!!

No comments: