Monday, March 10, 2008

ABC Books



Calling all moms, dad's, grandparents, aunts, uncles etc. I wanted to inform all of you of the new ABC books that I'm creating after documenting your childs day. Click to see an Example.
They really are so cute, and Jill had a great idea of going to this "beach" where she knew the birds would be out. I was sure the birds would all fly away when a one year old was walking towards them, but they stayed it was really fun.
Anyways, for those of you who have kept up to date with my Kacey Rose story, here's an update. It appears as though things are not going as the family had hoped for and infact they are trying one last drug but the Dr.'s are all doubtful and feel that there is no cure for her cancer. What a terrible story for this child and her family. I ask that all of you keep them in your thoughts and prayers and hope that a miracle comes through and saves her life. In the mean time, I plan on photographing their family again, this weekend to help treasure the memories of their princess.
Anyway, on a happier note... I started my wedding season again this past weekend and it was awesome! Annie & Chris were so cute, and seem so happy together. The rainstorm held off and we were able to take photos outside at the aqua turf which was great... although a little chilly, it worked out really well :) I still haven't uploaded the photos, but as soon as I do I'll post one or two?
Anyway, off to celebrate St. Patty's day! Cheers! :)

No comments: