Tuesday, May 11, 2010

C & E Engagement Shoot

Mid April C and E and I went to Hubbard Park in Meriden to photograph their engagement. C had grown up taking family photos in the park when the daffodils were out so it was great we could carry on the tradition! I had never been during the daffodil festival or even when they were up so it was great to see what everyone talks about! Here are some favorites:
Laying in the Daffodils!
Cuddling in the park
A classic :)
Cute couple

They were so daring all the way up on the outside of the bridge!!
Love their little moment
The sun was shining!

There are so many more great ones, you guys chasing the birds, etc but I only put a few up... you'll have to check the rest of them out on my website! I can't wait for your wedding in July, hope the weather cooperates as well for that as it did for this shoot! You guys were great! enjoy!

No comments: