Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The 'B' Family

A few weeks ago I went to the B Family to photograph the kiddos. The older 2, M and M are very familiar with the process, but it was my first time meeting the twins, J and E. They are all just adorable. I love seeing what parent the kids look like, and M the oldest son is the spitting image of his father, the oldest daughter, M, is a combo, and the twins take after mommy.... in my opinion :) What a great looking family. I have "framed" all these to show you different varieties with the great frames I have!
Mommy and the kids
"M" all serious
Baby 'J' happy as can be!
Baby 'E' with those big beautiful eyes!
The happy twins
'M' finally came around with the help of Auntie 'R'
Handsome 'M' posing for his photo
The whole fam...
Love those cheeks :)

K- Hope you enjoy these and can find some photos to frame in the house. Let me know if you need anything :)

No comments: