Monday, January 4, 2010

Moira & Matt 11-7-09

On November 7th, Sandra photographed Moira and Matt's wedding. I was quite bummed out that I couldn't do this as I had already photographed both Amanda and Megan's weddings, both of which were a blast and this would complete the family weddings (for some time anyway) however, I'm thankful that Sandra was able to capture their day for them! There are so many photos that I love... here are some
The beautiful bride
The ceremony
LOVE this... look at the smiles, the moment... Awesome!
The happy couple
The bridal party
The Whole gangSouthford falls, always a great place
The girls
The guys
Love these studly men striking a pose!
The handsome groom
I love this series of the bride and groom....
The first dance
Moira and Matt- Hope you guys had as much fun as it looks like you did! Sorry I wasn't able to photograph it for you but Sandra did an awesome job (as always.) You can view all your photos here and of course your slide shows. Wishing you guys all the best! Enjoy

No comments: