Monday, January 4, 2010

Kathleen & Kirk's Engagement- NYC

Just about a month ago on a snowy winter night, I drove to the Marriott in Downtown Manhattan to photograph Kirk and Kathleen's engagement party! Kathleen and I had tried to coordinate when would be a good time to do their engagement photos and we totally lucked out by being able to do some quick photos of the happy couple and then photograph the party as well... it was an awesome night and only makes me look more forward to the wedding!
So many favorites here are just a few:
The hotel was decorated so beautifully for the holidays!
Very cute couple
Love them sharing a moment
I love the way they are so natural!
Love, just adorable!
Kathleen and her Sister, Mary
The whole 'P' gang
Kathleen and Kirk- it was great to be a part of your party and to photograph you and your friends and family. You two are wonderful, so easy going and so fun to work with, I truly can't wait for your wedding! You can view your slide show and all your photos here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim, these are great!! We can't wait to have you photograph the wedding. I will see my mom in a few weeks and we'll go through them to place the big order. Thanks again for making the trip in the terrible weather!

Kimberly said...

Kathleen- you guys were awesome and I'm glad it worked out! I too am looking forward to your wedding!