Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome Baby "D"

A little over a week ago, I was able to document little "D". He is only 2 weeks old, and wasn't sure what to think of his first photoshoot, but he was a trooper and cooperated quite well!
I just love the story of how I met "D". I photographed his parents wedding almost 6 years ago, then photographed the maternity of their first son "L" then, several other sessions of "L" growing up, and now, little "D". I just love when things come around in a full circle and I love having a connection with my clients the way I have developed with so many of you, it makes me love my job that much more, (is that possible?!)
Anyway, without further delay, here is "D"
And big brother "L"
A sleeping baby
He was awake for a little bit during my shoot, but the sleeping baby photos are just adorable! Don't forget to see more of their photos in the slide show, and all of their photos here.

No comments: