Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jen & John's Engagement Shoot

Last week Jen, John and I went to an awesome private beach in Madison. The water didn't look like it was CT water, the beach was clean, and it was just a perfect spot to photograph these two! I had a great time with you guys and it only makes me look forward to the wedding!
Here are some of my favs:
A classic but a keeperTaking in the view
Another goodie
They just photograph really well together!
A walk on the beach
This is great, see how happy John is, it was full smiles when I told him to lay on Jen's lap, then Jen argued that she is the one that should be laying on HIS lap (seriously how happy is he!)
Love little moments!
sneaking in a little kiss
Oh boy, water fight!!!!!! You see we sort of had to do some water photos, because we came across a friendly dog while we were on the beach, and the dog just so happen to hate the Yankees too... and he PEED on JOHN'S shirt.. just a squirt, so we had to do a little rinse off :)

And of course some making up :)
How cool, they both have the same initials!I hope you guys had as much fun as I did! You can view your Slide Show and to click here to view all your photos. Best of luck with the rest of the planning, can't wait for the big day!

No comments: