Thursday, February 5, 2009

The H Family

On Saturday I photographed the H family again, except this time I met the newest addition to their family. The girls were such a blast, and so adorable. Check out their slide show here And here is the little one... isn't she precious? Her sister looked the exact same when she was a baby, in fact I have a collage in the studio of the older one at this age and I showed it to her and she said, that's my baby sister....Look at those lashes! Those beautiful eyes!!
And she's trying to get away!And I THINK this is my favorite, (although it's hard to choose they are all so cute!)

2 comments:

Lunell Troy said...

What absolute CUTIES! You did a fantastic job with these Kim :)

Kimberly said...

Thanks Lunell-
I am going to submit one to a contest, just can't decide which one.. she is just WAY to cute!