Friday, February 6, 2009

Angela & Mike's Engagement Pics

On Sunday, I finally got the chance to photograph Angela and Mike for their engagement sitting. They chose to go to Southford Falls, in Southford, which was a great location. The snow, the waterfall, the covered bridge... it was all perfect, not to mention so was the couple! They were so good at being themselves and were totally into each other, and it was so nice to see. They are so fun and I can't wait to shoot their wedding this fall. To see more of their photos, click to view the slide show.
Aren't they so cute?
Let it snow...

The bridge and of course ... the dip




I had a blast with you guys, hope you enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

Lunell Troy said...

Gotta love the flare in that last shot :)

Kimberly said...

Thanks! some times I love the flair others I hate it, but this one I did love!
p.s. your studio looks... AMAZING!!!