Saturday, August 18, 2007

My first post

Hi everyone-
So I've decided to become a blogger :) I am very new to this so bare with me as I learn all the kinks, however I think you might enjoy comments about the events I attend, including my first post on my own wedding.
Mike and I have dated for over 4 years and in November he asked me to marry him. After 8 months of planning we got married on July 14, 2007 at the First Congregational Church in Cheshire, CT followed by photos in Elizabeth Park, and onto our reception at The Goodwin Hotel, in Hartford, CT.
We had the most amazing time at our wedding, everything was perfect from Jorge the coordinator making sure everything was perfect to John Assunto from A&B Entertainment who provided the best music to make our special day unforgettable.
We left for our honeymoon a week after the wedding where we flew first class to Cabo San Lucas and we stayed at the Riu Palace. It was just an amazing week, one we'll never forget- and a good thing we won't forget it because I lost my camera with all our photos on it while we were there!!!
We now live in Southington, CT with our dog and are enjoying living together and married life.
Hope you'll enjoy some of our wedding photos followed by other photos of your friends and family!

No comments: