Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kristen & Eric's Wedding

Eric and I have been friends since middle school so when he asked me to photograph his wedding I was honored and excited. We had grown apart slightly over the years and I was excited to see the love of his life and his family at this special occasion.
They chose to have their ceremony and reception at the newly built Riverhouse in East Haddam, CT. I had looked at this facility for my own wedding and loved everything about it, except the fact that it MIGHT not be done in time. Eric and Kristen were a little more gutsy than I and they took the chance, and it was worth it. The place is beautiful and very well run. Jim Bucko is the man in charge and he is just wonderful and Robin was the coordinator over there and was really just fantastic.
Kristen is an adorable girl who fits perfectly for my old friend Eric. They had the most beautiful day and their pictures showed it. Check the site soon to see more photos.
Eric and Kristen honeymooned in Hawaii.

No comments: