Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Allesandra & Dan's Wedding

It was a beautiful summer day back in August when Dan and Allesandra tied the knot. I started the day Allesandra's house to get the girls getting ready. I love this shot below, her gown was stunning and I love the way the sun is coming in through the window...

I love the way her dress looks in this photo!
And this is Dan pre-ceremony,just hanging with his dad and the boys...

I love this moment where A & her dad are walking down to meet Dan at the end of the aisle.
Here is the whole bridal party after the ceremony. What a great group of people they were too, we had such a blast taking the formal photos and it was so great to see so many of these people and I went to high school with them, and hadn't seen so many of them since then!
And here are some favorites of the happy couple...
The reception was at the Farmington Club in Farmington, and was such a blast. People danced and ate all night long and everyone had such a good time. Don't forget to check out all their photos on the online ordering part of my site!

A&D- It was so great to see you and be a part of your special day. I had so much fun working with you and seeing all of your friends and family. It truly was a joy to watch your families interact together, as they get along so well, people only hope their families and in laws get along as well as yours does, it really was so nice to see! Wishing you all the best!

No comments: