Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A fun day in the snow storm!

Well with all this crazy weather we have had in the last couple weeks, one good thing came out of it... 'C's 2 year photos! 'C' is my niece, and my God-daughter, and we had so much fun playing out in the snow for her 2 year photos! The snow was really coming down so it was fun to watch her in it. Here are some favs:
Mommy pull 'C' in the sled
catching snow flakes on her tongue!
Making snowballs!
My favorite :)
Another cute one!
This is beautiful.

I love this next sequence of her pulling her sled... so cute!
Don't forget to watch the Slide show to see my cutie niece!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.