Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cara & Jake's Wedding

On Friday April 24th, I not only photographed, but also attended a long time friend's wedding. Cara and my twin sister, Karen have been best friends for about 20 years! They went to high school together, college together, and were inseperable after that. Needless to say I have gotten to know Cara pretty well, and couldn't be happier for her when she found her perfect match! How beautiful is Cara and my sis?!

Cara looked Amazing, so natural so beautiful!This is Cara's "headtilt" pose :)Love this, she looks so happy!This is the Sassy Girls!
I LOVE this picture... you can't really see it here, but she has a tear rolling down her face, and it just captures the moment perfectly!The Happy Couple!
Hope you guys had an AMAZING time in Hawaii! I will have more photos up once I finish doing Sandra's but in the mean time, hope you enjoy my version of your slide shows!

No comments: