Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Heiligman Family Photos- Aruba

About 7 years ago my parents went on vacation and came back ranting and raving about this beautiful place, they just went on and on about how wonderful it was and how great the food was etc.... so wonderful they even bought a place there! Since then they have invited us to Aruba 3 times now, and every time has been just as they originally described. This year however was something different because we were ALL able to go.
With all that has gone on this past year and it being my parents 40th anniversary and of course the stunning backdrop... we, my sisters and I, decided that we needed to do some family photos while in this happy island. So we packed up our khaki's and whites and scoped out the locations and mid week took some of these. There are plenty others but I just thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you.

No comments: