Friday, September 14, 2007

Kacey Rose

I just got around to put up Kacey Rose's slide show. My little girl, who next week turns 2, who is fighting for her life to beat the terrible disease of Cancer. She is the most adorable child who to me lives life like every other 2 year old, but what I don't see is the daily trips to the hospital and the monthly stays that she encounters while she fights for her life.
She is the strongest little girl I have yet to meet and she is such a joy to photograph, she has a spunky personality and wishes nothing more but for me to leave when I'm there, and some of the photos show that. She really is just a hoot.
As she undergoes her treatment, I ask all of you that are reading this to keep her in your thoughts and pray for her and her family that she may fight this disease soon and live a "normal" healthy life like every 2 year old should.
All my thoughts are with the family.
Kim

No comments: